How To Sign Up For The 2019 USA Weightlifting Summer Series
STEP:1 DOWNLOAD THE FREE CHALLENGEME APP
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY 🙂
STEP:2 CREATE YOUR PROFILE
USE THE INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK LOGIN OPTION TO SPEED UP THIS PROCESS FOR YOU. REGISTER BY EMAIL IF YOU LIKE TYPING IN ALL YOUR INFORMATION.
Setting up your profile is very easy. For the easiest way, use Facebook or Instagram to auto populate your information. Don't forget to put in your weight class and age range. Giving the App this information helps with placing you correctly on our smart leader-boards.
STEP:3 CLICK ON THE EVENTS TAB
This Icon on the bottom menu of the ChallengeMe app is where all of the Official USA Weightlifting events will be listed. Click on this icon and look for the 2019 Summer Series Event.
STEP:4 CLICK REGISTER FOR $10
After clicking the ticket Icon that says "Register", you will be prompted with a payment page. Please enter your credit / debit card information to pay the $10 registration fee to enter this event.
STEP:5 COMPETE! DO THE WEEKLY CHALLENGES!
Between Registration and end of workout 1 each competitor will be required to submit a photo or video of their weight with “Summer Series” depicted in picture to verify when weight was taken.
That's it! You will be automatically added to the Summer Series Leader-board!
Rules of competition:
- Competitor must use ChallengeMe to participate in this online event. ChallengeMe will provide an easy to use submission experience to participate in this competition.
- All entries are subject to a verified weigh-in video upon request of USA Weightlifting.
- Each week for 4 weeks, a new challenge is issued. Points are accumulated for completion of each workout.
- We will have weekly winners for each workout, as well as an overall winner.
- If contestant registers late, they are eligible to compete for the week they join and the remaining weeks, but will not be eligible for an overall award.