Instructions on how to register are below
STEP:1 DOWNLOAD THE FREE CHALLENGEME APP
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY 🙂
STEP:2 CREATE YOUR PROFILE
USE THE INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK LOGIN OPTION TO SPEED UP THIS PROCESS FOR YOU. REGISTER BY EMAIL IF YOU LIKE TYPING IN ALL YOUR INFORMATION.
Setting up your profile is very easy. For the easiest way, use Facebook or Instagram to auto populate your information. Don't forget to put in your weight class and age range. Giving the App this information helps with placing you correctly on our smart leader-boards.
STEP:3 CLICK ON THE EVENTS TAB
This Icon on the bottom menu of the ChallengeMe app is where the Compete For A Cure Series will be listed. Click on this icon and look for the Compete For A Cure Series.
STEP:4 CLICK REGISTER FOR $35
After clicking the ticket Icon that says "Register", you will be prompted with a payment page. Please enter your credit / debit card information to pay the $35 registration fee to enter this event.
STEP:5 COMPETE! DO THE AVAILABLE MONTHLY CHALLENGES!Once you have your picture or videos saved on your camera roll, simply log back into ChallengeMe and make your way to the Compete For A Cure Series event. Inside the event you will be able to accept the available monthly challenges and upload your video and score for each challenge listed.
That's it! You will be automatically added to the Compete For A Cure Series Leader-board!
Rules of competition:
- Competitor must use ChallengeMe to participate in this online event. ChallengeMe will provide an easy to use submission experience to participate in this competition.
- Each month for 1 year, a new challenge is issued. Points are accumulated for completion of each workout.
- We will have monthly winners for each workout, as well as an overall winner.
- Contestants are eligible to compete for any available month's workout. For example, if you join during December 2019, you can still enter scores for October 2019 and November 2019.
- This is a FEMALE only event. Men can pay the registration fee to donate but CAN NOT compete.