Challenge Me Beta Test Game FAQ's
What is The Challenge Me Beta Game and How Do I Win?
We wanted to make something that is usually arduous and mundane into something fun! So we created the Challenge Me Beta game to accomplish two things; get us the feedback that we need to finish beta development and reward those who spend the time to give us solid feedback.
Each round of beta testing emails will display a leaderboard. The names on the leaderboard will be the username of your email handle. So instead of firstname.lastname@example.org it will appear as just john.doe. The points break down is as follows:
- All bugs you catch for us will earn you 5pts.
- All answered questions on the survey submitted within 24 hours of our email blast will earn you 3 points per answer.
- All answered questions on the survey submitted within 48 hours of our email blast will earn you 2 points per answer.
- All answered questions on the survey submitted from 72 hours and beyond will earn you 1 point per answer.
- Sending a detailed email of your thoughts about the app to email@example.com will earn you up to 25pts. We are valuing each piece of feedback as 5pts each.
- Sharing that you are participating in Challenge Me's private beta test on instagram and facebook will earn you 50pts per platform.
How Do I Download The Challenge Me Beta to Play The Challenge Me Beta Game?
- We created a page to detail out this process with 5 easy steps.
How Do I Send Feedback?
Each round of testing will be sent out via email. Each round will have it's own specific instructions. Follow the instructions and follow the link on that email for that round's feedback. Each email will have it's own unique survey where your feedback will be submitted.
You can also send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Challenge Me Beta Feedback.